The larger the project, the more feedback. We offer a few different methods for quickly sorting and filtering through feedback on each page to reduce time spent searching for specific comments or files.
Sort Feedback Items by Item Status:
- On the right side of your project dashboard, select the “Item Status” tab.
- You will have the choice to filter your items by one of the six different item status criteria at a time:
- All Active
- In Progress
- Ready for Review
- Waiting for Feedback
Sort Feedback Items by Quick Filter:
- On the right side of your project dashboard, click the “List Filter” funnel icon. This will activate the quick filter search box.
- Type keywords that you wish to search. Punchlist will only display feedback that contains an exact match for your query.
Sort Feedback Items by List Options:
- On the right side of your project dashboard, click the “List Options” gear icon.
- From the dropdown, choose from three different “Sort Order” options:
- Order by ID# - each feedback item is assigned a number by entry. Selecting Order by ID# filters the ID numbers in descending order.
- Position on Page - aligns the feedback item cards in the order that they appear within the project, from top to bottom.
- Item Author - groups the feedback item cards by the item’s author..
- See who’s responsible for addressing feedback by clicking the “Show Only Items Assigned To” dropdown.
Archive Completed Projects
Archiving a project in Punchlist is easy. You may want to archive a duplicated project, hide completed projects, or just clean up your dashboard
Attach Files To Comments To Provide Clarity
When leaving a comment for feedback, Punchlist allows you to upload files as a part of your commentary or in your reply
Adding Comments To A Project In Punchlist
Punchlist allows you to provide feedback on images, PDFs, and even live websites
View Your Project On Desktop, Table, And Mobile
No more scrambling around looking for your iPad or borrow your friend’s Android device when using Punchlist
Show That Work Is Happening With Item Status
Use the status feature to quickly inform project collaborators of the current progress of each feedback item
Link Directly To An Item In Punchlist
Sometimes you need to point someone directly to a piece of feedback
Rename A Project In Punchlist
When you initially create a project within Punchlist you are required to set a project name
How To Use Project Submission Page
Your Project Submission Page allows you to receive projects from anyone
Add A Project Password For Additional Security
In Punchlist, you can add password protection on any project to ensure that only specific people can view your creative work
Sort Feedback Items Within Project
We offer a few different methods for quickly sorting and filtering through feedback on each page to reduce time spent searching for specific comments or files