Your Project Submission Page allows you to receive projects from anyone — whether or not they have a Punchlist account. Anyone can submit a website, image, or PDF directly to you for feedback or approval.
Set Up Your Submission Page
- From the Dashboard, click on your workspace name on the right side at the top.
- Under Manage Workspaces, click the "Workspace Settings" button.
- In the Workspace Settings tab, customize your Submission page.
- The Submissions Page will display your Workspace name and logo (as long as Enable Photo toggle is on). Make sure these match your company branding to ensure easy recognition.
- You can use the Slug that has been auto-generated or you may change it.
- Write a brief description about your workspace in the "About" section. The “About” description will be displayed on the Submission Page (that's the only place this information is displayed currently).
- Click Save.
- Copy the URL link below the slug and distribute to your team for Submission Page access.
Accepting a Project
When someone submits a project, you will need to accept the project before it is created. You can do this under your ‘Submissions’ tab on your project dashboard.
Submitting a Project
You must have a person’s unique Project Submission link in order to submit projects for their review.
Who can create a Project Submission Page?
Submission pages are only available for account owners or managers. If you are a part of an organization, this is either the primary account holder or a paid seat.
If you have a free account not connected to a team, you are the account owner. This means you can create a project submission page for yourself.
Archive Completed Projects
Archiving a project in Punchlist is easy. You may want to archive a duplicated project, hide completed projects, or just clean up your dashboard
Attach Files To Comments To Provide Clarity
When leaving a comment for feedback, Punchlist allows you to upload files as a part of your commentary or in your reply
Adding Comments To A Project In Punchlist
Punchlist allows you to provide feedback on images, PDFs, and even live websites
View Your Project On Desktop, Table, And Mobile
No more scrambling around looking for your iPad or borrow your friend’s Android device when using Punchlist
Show That Work Is Happening With Item Status
Use the status feature to quickly inform project collaborators of the current progress of each feedback item
Link Directly To An Item In Punchlist
Sometimes you need to point someone directly to a piece of feedback
Rename A Project In Punchlist
When you initially create a project within Punchlist you are required to set a project name
How To Use Project Submission Page
Your Project Submission Page allows you to receive projects from anyone
Add A Project Password For Additional Security
In Punchlist, you can add password protection on any project to ensure that only specific people can view your creative work
Sort Feedback Items Within Project
We offer a few different methods for quickly sorting and filtering through feedback on each page to reduce time spent searching for specific comments or files