Organization is key when managing projects. Punchlist offers folders and subfolders to prevent your dashboard from becoming overwhelming and chaotic.
To create a folder:
- On your Punchlist dashboard, under Folders, select Add a Folder.
- In the New Folder pop up, type your desired folder name under “What do you want to call this folder?”.
- Next, from the dropdown, choose the projects that you would like to add to the folder. (If you’d prefer, you can create a folder with a name only and add projects later.)
- Click Create Folder.
- You will be guided to your newly created folder page where your selected projects will be displayed. Also, you will be able to access this folder page from your main dashboard by selecting the folder name.
To create a subfolder:
- From your folder page, under Folders, click Add Folder.
- In the New Sub Folder pop up, type your desired folder name under “What do you want to call this folder?”.
- Next, from the dropdown, choose the projects that you would like to add to the subfolder.
- Click, Create Folder.
- You will be guided to your newly created folder page where your selected projects will be displayed. To access subfolders from the main dashboard, you will have to select the main folder.
You are now able to organize your projects for simplicity with your team.
Add A Team Member To Your Workspace
Punchlist makes it easy to add individuals to your team to get your Workspace up and going
What’s The Difference Between A Manager, Team Member, And Collaborator?
There are three different user roles in the Punchlist app, each with unique permissions
Rename your Punchlist Workspace
Renaming or customizing your Punchlist workspace name to better suit your team or organization is an important step to create brand continuity
Add Our Figma Integration to Your Punchlist Workspace
Figma is a stellar tool for collaborating on designs for advertising materials, wireframes, websites, and print collateral. While the tool does offer commenting
How To Remove Team Members From Your Workspace
If you hold an Owner or Manager role, you can easily remove workspace members from your Punchlist team
Transfer Account Ownership to Another Member of Your Workspace
Organizational roles may change at any time and we have ensured that your account management abilities are flexible
Changing Workspace Members' Roles
Organizational roles may change and Punchlist offers a quick and flexible solution to changing workspace members roles within the platform