Figma is a stellar tool for collaborating on designs for advertising materials, wireframes, websites, and print collateral. While the tool does offer commenting, we hear that Punchlist users prefer to keep external comments from clients separate from the internal conversation that takes place in Figma. And when clients are familiar with Punchlist, it’s one less tool you have to train them on.
Now you can pull Figma files (even down to individual frames!) into Punchlist. Let’s help you get started.
- Click on your workspace name at the top right of the dashboard.
- Select “Workspace Settings”.
- On the left, select Workspace Integrations.
- Click the Figma icon.
- In a separate tab, navigate to Figma.com and make sure you are logged in.
- On the left, click the Team name that you want to connect.
- From the URL, copy the Team ID number that follows /team/.
- Return to Punchlist and paste the Team ID number into the Team ID field, then click “Continue”.
- Click “Authenticate” and then, from the pop-up, click “Allow access”.
- Once you do that, you will be returned to the Workspace Integrations page and see a notification that says “Figma Integration Successful”.
The next time you start a New Project, you will see a Figma button under Project Assets. You can select from any project in your team’s Figma account and create a Punchlist project from selected assets. Read more.
Add A Team Member To Your Workspace
Punchlist makes it easy to add individuals to your team to get your Workspace up and going
What’s The Difference Between A Manager, Team Member, And Collaborator?
There are three different user roles in the Punchlist app, each with unique permissions
Rename your Punchlist Workspace
Renaming or customizing your Punchlist workspace name to better suit your team or organization is an important step to create brand continuity
Add Our Figma Integration to Your Punchlist Workspace
Figma is a stellar tool for collaborating on designs for advertising materials, wireframes, websites, and print collateral. While the tool does offer commenting
How To Remove Team Members From Your Workspace
If you hold an Owner or Manager role, you can easily remove workspace members from your Punchlist team
Transfer Account Ownership to Another Member of Your Workspace
Organizational roles may change at any time and we have ensured that your account management abilities are flexible
Changing Workspace Members' Roles
Organizational roles may change and Punchlist offers a quick and flexible solution to changing workspace members roles within the platform