Introducing: Private Projects! Up your security game and keep that project under wraps until it’s fine-tuned and ready for the public. And invite only the people who you’d like to view and collaborate on your work.
Punchlist always had Password-Protected Projects on all paid accounts. Now, we’ve just released Private Projects, which you can stack on top for extra security.
Manage projects more tightly and control who can view and comment, by changing Project Access in your share settings.
- Public – Anyone who has the link can access the project.
- Workspace Only – Any team member in your workspace can access this project. Guests outside of your workspace can request access.
- Restricted (Invite Only) – Fully private and only available to those who you choose to invite. All others can request access, and you may grant it to them.
What Private Projects Unlock for You
- More granularity and control over who can/can’t see the project
- This is especially useful for launches, NDA clients, and projects that require confidentiality before going live
- You can stack together Private Projects and Password Protection for extra security
- Manage projects and internal/external stakeholders with confidence that the right people are seeing the right things
How to Set Privacy on Your Project
- On the project level, click the “Share” button at the top.
- You’ll see a “Project Access” dropdown. Click that and choose which level you’d like.
- Restricted – Invite Only
- Share your project with specific people by either clicking the “Copy Link” button, or adding their email below then hitting “Send.”
You may also set Due Dates and Automatic Nudges from this same screen, which get sent to your collaborators — 3 days and 1 day before the deadline you’ve set — and Punchlist will handle the followup for you.