Need to alert a specific team member or assign a task? Punchlist offers two separate methods of alerting collaborators in either a conversation or within a task, by the assign or @mention features.
To @mention a collaborator:
- When typing within a Feedback Item Card or reply, simply press the @ button on your keyboard or click the @ button on the item card. The names of collaborators will begin to appear as you type.
- Click Reply.
- You can @mention anyone who is a part of your project, including team members, commenters, and project invitees. Also, there is no limit to how many individuals you can @mention at one time.
To assign a task or feedback item:
- On the project interface, within your desired Feedback Item Card, click the person icon to the left of the Status Dropdown.
- Select the team member that you wish to assign to the task. Keep in mind that you can only assign items to members of your workspace. Also, only one individual can be assigned to a feedback item at a time, but you may reassign the task at any time.
- Individuals that have been assigned tasks will have an Assignment tab on their dashboard where they can access all assigned items. Additionally, Punchlist will send a daily reminder, via email, to the team member regarding the assignment.
What’s The Difference Between @Mention And Assign?
There are two ways to alert collaborators to a conversation or task in Punchlist
Does Punchlist Support Offline Mode?
At this time, Punchlist does not support adding and saving feedback when you do not have an internet connection
Why Is My Project Not Loading?
So the project you are visiting doesn’t load the content you are trying to annotate and is stuck on the loading screen
What's the Difference Between Workspace Integrations & Project Integrations?
Punchlist supports a variety of key integrations to help you with your workflow