Monday, Nov. 21, 2022
- Log in with Webflow! Now you can log in to Punchlist with your Webflow acct.
- You can now use keyboard shortcuts again! To add feedback to a project use ctrl or opt + N. (Many more shortcuts coming soon.)
- Good news for those who use our Asana integration! Now when you mark an item as Complete in Punchlist, we change the item status in Asana to Done.
- We now allow you to remove workspace-level integrations without having to contact Support.
- We moved Slack from the Project Notifications tab to the Project Integrations tab and updated the styling to better align with other integrations. More work coming to our Slack integration soon!
- We expanded who is able to update a feedback item’s status or make an assignment. Now anyone who has interacted with your project (by adding feedback or replying to existing feedback) can make these changes.
- Numerous UI fixes/enhancements.
- We no longer prevent you from leaving feedback if your web project does not have a meta page title.
- We improved the experience when adding projects to a new or existing folder. Now, once you add a project to a folder, we remove it from the list of options.
- You can now deny access to a project in the project’s share modal (if the user has requested access). Previously, the button was resulting in an error.