Thursday, Jan. 12, 2023
- We automatically take screenshots of the area around where a marker is placed on a Punchlist project. This is helpful in seeing a closer view of where the user had feedback. It is especially helpful on web projects where you may be regularly deploying new code to be able to compare what the area looked like when the user left feedback versus what it looks like after a recent deploy. However, our screenshots were appearing “north of” the marker, rather than being centered around the marker. TL;DR screenshots look better.
- We fixed a bug that prevented users from accepting or rejecting submissions to their own workspace.
- If you received an invoice from us recently, you may have had trouble viewing or downloading the associated PDF file. We’ve made sure that all links in these emails take you to the most recent invoice.
- If you logged into Punchlist and then tried to use our Quick Project Create field on the Punchlist.com homepage, we would take you back into the app but failed to create the project for you. Now you can create projects using this feature whether you’re logged in or not.
- We fixed a few wonky calculations so that you see the correct project count for your total Workspace projects and Archived projects.