Friday, June 24, 2022
- We’ve enhanced our method for remembering where a marker is dropped. This means no matter the item’s status or length of the project, you can count on your markers to be in the right place every time. 📍
- We updated project approvals so you can remove contributors and approvers without changing the status of your project.
- If you found yourself trying to add users to a project via email, but they never received an invite email, we’ve made it more clear when email addresses are entered properly in the invite field.
- For users with integrations, we will no longer send screenshots to your project management tool if you have screenshots disabled on your Punchlist project.
- We cleaned up mentions and assignments on projects so you don’t accidentally tag a Timid Turtle or assign work to a Precocious Peacock.
- We also made a few styling updates to item filters, project access descriptions, and more.