Thursday, June 16, 2022
- Adds keyboard shortcut for new items. You can now type opt+n on Mac or alt+n on Windows to place a new feedback item on a project.
- Improves folder management:
- Folders now show only the projects assigned to them.
- Projects that are shared with you do not show up in your folders, only in your list of all projects.
- You can add or remove web or image projects from folders in the project’s General Settings page.
- If you’re a user with multiple workspaces and you add a project to one workspace it will only show up in that workspace.
- Improved URL check on project creation. If you try to create a web project and our URL check fails, you can now elect to skip the check and still create the project.