New Project Settings
In the past, the Settings section of Punchlist had become a bit of a junk drawer.
We wanted to better organize it — so you can quickly toggle things on/off and customize the Punchlist app to fit your team’s needs.
This means more control over your projects, without the frustration of hunting around. We want our members to spend their time making amazing projects, and less time trying to manage them.
Now when you navigate to “Settings” on a Project level (top right nav button), you’ll notice clearly organized sections:
- General Settings — things like Read-Only Mode, Show Screenshots, Video Comments, and Password Protection.
- Notifications Settings — control your Daily Digest, Instant Notifications, and Slack Messages (which channel your feedback notifications go to).
- Integrations — one easy place to manage your project integrations, whether you use Asana, Jira, ClickUp, Trello, GitHub or any of our other task management integration partners.
We hope this helps you free up time to focus on the creative work, and better control your settings and project communication.
- Filtering Feedback — UI improvements to “Item Filtering” and “List View”.
- Page Navigation Film Strip — We made some improvements to the Page Navigation scrollbar and display at the top, where you can quickly navigate through multi-page projects (websites, PDFs, etc.).
- This is also where you can toggle on/off “Active Pages Only” to help your collaborators focus on only the pages that have feedback.
- File Picker in Folders — UI fixes to help you organize Projects into Folders.