Just a few items in today’s release, as we gear up for some awesome new features in the coming weeks! Can’t wait to share with you.
- Developers, unite! For this release, we introduced an exciting new Integrations platform that will allow faster development of third-party integrations, and migrates the Wrike integration as its first implementation 🎉
- Learn more about all of our integrations with task management and comms tools here.
- Wix Fix: We fixed a bug causing issues with certain websites (e.g. if your site is built with Wix.com). In case you’re interested, here’s what happened: these platforms use mixed-case query parameters and case-sensitive web servers such as IIS.
- Long story short, we fixed the bug, and you should have no problems loading your Wix site into Punchlist and marking it up!
- Misc: We fixed an issue leftover from attempting to load a non-existent Chrome extension. (Sidenote: we are in talks about adding a Chrome extension to the future roadmap, if there’s enough demand. For now, you can create a Punchlist project with just a couple clicks – even from our homepage 🙂)