First of all, here are some reasons why you might want to manually install the Punchlist script on your project.
- You are running a site or application that requires login.
- You limit access to your site based on VPN or IP ranges.
- Your server setup is preventing pages from automatically loading in a Punchlist project.
Installing the Punchlist script is very similar to what you would do when installing Google Analytics, Intercom, or other tools that need a little bit of scripting on your site. The Punchlist script tells us what page a user is on, page details, helps with screenshots, and where on the page they are clicking, that’s it.
- Go to the project settings page
- Check the box for “Enable manual install”.
- Copy the line of script code.
- Paste the code in the
<head>of your project on any page you want to use with Punchlist.
- You’re done 🙌 Go back to the project page and verify it’s working as expected.