Improved Slack Integration
As you may already know, Punchlist integrates with Slack for instant visibility and compartmentalization across your projects.
In this release, we made some improvements to this integration requested by Punchlist members who are juggling lots of client projects and in turn, lots of Slack channels.
- Slack channel dropdown now displays as many as you need (previously capped at 100, which was affecting people with archived channels).
- Slack channel dropdown now sorts alphabetically, so you can more easily sync your project notifications to the right channel.
And of course, the integration works both ways.
- Get instant notifications in the Slack channel of your choosing when feedback is added to your Punchlist project.
- Quickly generate a new Punchlist project from Slack with a handy keyboard shortcut /punchlist.
Misc. Bug Fixes:
- Clearer copy when you delete feedback (”Item deleted” vs. “issue archived”).
- Now accepting non-credit card payments for Punchlist subscription (e.g. Europe).